Palmetto Oasis RV Resort Park Rules
The following Park Rules apply to all Tenants, occupants and their visitors or guests. Any written Rules as set out herein or as amended or modified during the Lease term are considered part of this Lease. Tenant agrees to comply with and abide by these Park Rules as a material term of this Lease and to require Tenant’s occupants, visitors or guests to comply and abide by these Park Rules as well. Landlord reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these Park Rules, which will be effective immediately if distributed to all Tenants and occupants.
1) EMERGENCIES: For all health and safety emergencies related to the Premises, Tenants or occupants must call immediately and leave a voice message with the details of the extent of the emergency and leave their name and phone number. For all other emergencies, call 9-1-1 (fire, robbery, domestic assault, animal bites, etc.)
2) QUIET TIME: 10 p.m. / 7 a.m. – Please be considerate of others. No loud music or objectionable noise will be permitted at any time.
3) SPEED LIMIT: A speed limit of no more than 5 mph shall be observed at all times.
4) SEWER: Sewer connection – a positive sewer seal at both ends of sewer hose is required. Texas law requires that a sewer hose must be fastened using a proper connector or a rubber donut. Please see “Utilities” section of this Lease.
5) CHILDREN: We want children to be safe, but always under the watchful eyes of a parent/guardian. Children under the age of 14 may not be left unsupervised at Palmetto Oasis RV Park. Palmetto Management Company, LLC and the property owner are not responsible for the safety or welfare of your children. Tenants are solely responsible and liable for their children’s acts and behavior.
a. Tenants are solely liable for their pets and for their behavior. Please maintain control of your pets and keep them at least ten (10) feet away from pets belonging to other residents at all times. If a pet is left outside the Tenant’s RV, it must be on a leash, no exceptions.
b. NO AGGRESSIVE BREED DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, only cats and small dogs (under 25 lbs.) are permitted as pets at Palmetto Oasis RV Park. Dogs that bark excessively must be kept indoors.
c. The limit is for only 2 pets allowed on leash.
d. Tenants must clean up after their pets.
e. Tenants may not leave pets tethered on a leash or chain or in a pen outside their RV when they are away (at work, overnight or otherwise) or absent.
f. Absolutely no pets other than service animals are allowed in the Park’s office, laundry or bathhouse! The same rules apply for cats as for dogs. Cats are inside pets only. If outside, they must be on a leash with the owner at all times. These rules are for health reasons as well as the respect for others.
7) TRASH: Dumpster(s) located on the Premises are for personal trash only. Tenant and/or occupants may not dispose of or permit the disposal of environmentally detrimental or hazardous substances on the Premises, including but not limited to, motor oil, radiator fluid, hydrocarbons of any type, paint or solvents. All garbage must be bagged & tied, boxes broken down. DO NOT leave trash outside by your RV. Cleanliness of the Premises is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by management. Please leave the laundry area as you would like to find it. If the laundry area or other location is in need of attention, please notify the manager. Washing RVs or personal vehicles on the Premises is prohibited. However, keeping your RV clean and in good repair is required.
8) INTERNET: Wireless Internet is for named Park Tenants and their immediate families only. Palmetto Management Company, LLC and Palmetto Oasis RV Park are not responsible for the operations of this Service. For problems contact the front office.
9) NO FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
10) “OPEN CARRY” OR THE OPEN DISPLAY OF FIREARMS IS PROHIBITED.
11) VEHICLES: Bicycles must be securely locked or stored inside your RV when not in use. Landlord is not responsible for the theft of your property. Golf carts, four-wheelers or similar vehicles that are not registered, licensed or permitted for use on public streets and highways may NOT be used or stored in the Park…
12) PARKING: A limit of two vehicles only per RV Space in designated parking areas. For purposes of this Rule, a motorcycle or scooter is considered a vehicle.
13) BOATS: A limit of one kayak or canoe per RV Space. Johnboats, rafts, catamarans, bass boats, or any motorized boat or boat intended to be transported on a trailer may not be parked or stored at the Park.
14) CLOTHES LINES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
15) ELECTRIC SPACE HEATERS ARE NOT ALLOWED. NO ELECTRICAL CHEATER BOXES OR PIGTAILS ALLOWED. EXTERNAL GENERATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Landlord is not responsible for any electrical components on or within RV’s.
16) CONDUCT: Please be considerate of your fellow Park residents at all times. Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated. They will be reason for immediate eviction without refund.
17) DRUGS: Illegal drugs of any form are prohibited on the property of Palmetto Oasis RV Park. Any Tenant or guest of a Tenant on the Premises violating this rule may subject the Tenant to immediate eviction without a refund. Person (s) knowing of any illegal activity are encouraged to notify the management immediately. Any information reported will be strictly confidential.
18) LIABILITY: All common area Park facilities and equipment are intended for the exclusive use and convenience of Tenants and their guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do so AT THEIR OWN RISK and consent. Landlord is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any accident due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or other unfortunate circumstances. Tenant is financially responsible for all individuals or pets at their site for any/all damage to the Premises.